Lighten the mood

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I haven’t heard an advertisement for Harry’s razors in a long time now that I think about it. But if it’s accurate, that video makes sense why.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I think my wife buys like a 90 pack of equate brand razors for $5 annually. I'd love to be able to support a company like Jeremy's.. but $60 for a razor and some cream, with a monthly subscription seems a bit extreme.

ID Bronco

I think my wife buys like a 90 pack of equate brand razors for $5 annually. I'd love to be able to support a company like Jeremy's.. but $60 for a razor and some cream, with a monthly subscription seems a bit extreme.

I used to be a Gillette guy until the shenanigan's a couple of years ago. I tried a high end brand like Harry's once, never reordered and did not subscribe. I can't rip my face apart with equate razors so I'm a Bic guy. Cheap, sharp and easy.

I love the Jeremy's ad though.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I used to be a Gillette guy until the shenanigan's a couple of years ago. I tried a high end brand like Harry's once, never reordered and did not subscribe. I can't rip my face apart with equate razors so I'm a Bic guy. Cheap, sharp and easy.

I love the Jeremy's ad though.

I have done the Harry's thing for quite a few years. I hate the "woke" stuff. Wore Levi's for 30+ years. To hell with them and their anti-2nd amendment stance. Now Harry's also?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have done the Harry's thing for quite a few years. I hate the "woke" stuff. Wore Levi's for 30+ years. To hell with them and their anti-2nd amendment stance. Now Harry's also?

Walmart wranglers with stretch are some pretty sweet jeans.. and for like $26, you can't go wrong.

Wrangler’s parent company Kontoor Brands denies its involvement in politics.
“Our brands have not and will not employ commercial or marketing strategies based on consumers’ political party affiliations, nor do we believe that those affiliations are any of our business,” Kontoor Brand CEO Scott Baxter said.

ID Bronco

Walmart wranglers with stretch are some pretty sweet jeans.. and for like $26, you can't go wrong.

“Our brands have not and will not employ commercial or marketing strategies based on consumers’ political party affiliations, nor do we believe that those affiliations are any of our business,” Kontoor Brand CEO Scott Baxter said.
Wore Cowboy cut jeans for 30 years, until I just didn't fit in them anymore. haha

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

I've been wearing Carhart and Dickies since then. I like how the Carhart fit me but the Dickies lasted quite a bit longer than the Carhart.

1969honda

Supporting Member
A good friend did the same thing to my mom years ago but it was .45 Blackhawks loaded in a .454 casull, when he reloaded for her he switched the cylinder out for the real deal.