Lighten the mood

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Once the kids are done playing with it? Who are these kids? Ed Gein?

Learn something new every day here - thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole researching Ed Gein. Once again proving that fictional characters and events, like Hannibal Lecter, hold nothing over reality.

Yeah, Ed Gein was a real piece of work. Truth is stranger than fiction for sure.
Well, thanks you guys I'm now all super suspicious of my quiet neighbors... :neutral:

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I grew up in the golden age of serial killers.

I still remember when Ted Bundy was executed. It was January 1989, my freshman year of college, and some girls in the neighboring campus housing decided to celibrate by holding a 'Ted is dead' party. Among other appropriate activities, we played Pin the Ted to the Electric Chair. For our final activity, we watched the televised execution.

DAA

The execution I really remember was Gary Gilmore. Then reading Executioners Song maybe five years later, then seeing the movie a few years after that. I like Tommy Lee Jones work but he sucked in that movie so the whole movie sucked. Well, the movie sucked period, really. Book was good though.

- DAA