Lighten the mood

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Gallows humor from my previous careers, tells me certain identifiable features are in that bag going in the trunk and heading (pun intended) for a different trail/mine shaft

Also currently reading Thank You For My Service by Mat Best and I’m confident normal humans wouldn’t be laughing as much 😂

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Gallows humor from my previous careers, tells me certain identifiable features are in that bag going in the trunk and heading (pun intended) for a different trail/mine shaft

Also currently reading Thank You For My Service by Mat Best and I’m confident normal humans wouldn’t be laughing as much 😂

I want to know more but I don't

Thursty

IIRC, you and I have a similar professional background. I continually have to ask myself what would be funny to “normal humans”. 😂

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
About the body parts in the bag? My F’d up sense of humor due to all the F’d up shiz I’ve seen? Or the book? 😂

The body parts in the bag would be more shocking than I would ever expect, I'd imagine. I don't want to know.

You'd have to have some kind of sense of humor or you'd drive yourself nuts doing jobs that exposed you to those types of things? Again, I don't know and hope to never find out.

I'm always up for a book.

I have an acquaintance that used to work in the state crime lab. He had very interesting stories about current and past events when chatting around a campfire. He's no longer employed and is doing other things now as well.

A lot of my high school friends ended up being cops. Some in child crimes (for a short time as I think that's limited for good reasons?), some in other places in various departments. You may know them or not? They're all retiring out nowadays and moving in to other things.

All of them have had the job take a toll on them. I don't know how it wouldn't?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If you missed it, He "honored" a ww2 nazi in parliment recently and now the media is running cover for it

1695840672674-png.750323