Lighten the mood

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Almost every time I drive anywhere I start to think we need an extinction level event. I was down for whichever way this ended.
I'm 100% down for zombies or aliens or something I can shoot at. Not so much Yellowstone popping or a meteor or whatever, I think that would just suck a bunch and not be cool at all.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm pretty sad this is where we are. I hate the lack of respect toward the cops, and I hate the way the cop loses it and acts like a non professional too. It is a tough job, but this guy isn't very impressive.
I did 9 years, and I was pretty much at the end of my rope with the general public. No way I was making it to 20 with my sanity, things have only gotten worse. I get the guys frustration, certainly lost my cool at work. People just push your buttons, hard to mentally take that everyday without exploding even on some seemingly small thing.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I did 9 years, and I was pretty much at the end of my rope with the general public. No way I was making it to 20 with my sanity, things have only gotten worse. I get the guys frustration, certainly lost my cool at work. People just push your buttons, hard to mentally take that everyday without exploding even on some seemingly small thing.

I don't blame you one bit for changing up professions!