Lighten the mood

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I actually witnessed a truck do that in Evanston over 20 years ago. The city was hauling snow to a holding area and the driver forgot to lower his dump box before going under the railroad tracks. When I called it into the dispatcher, I had a really hard time convincing her that it was a real situation. Unfortunately, no pictures.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This can’t be a real thing.
View attachment 172342

I had a pizza like that in Russia once. We were sooooo excited to stumble across a pizza joint after a month of truck stop borscht (which I do love) and freeze dried food while remote. The pizza menu lacked pictures and we lacked a grasp of any Ruskki written language (or verbalized). I don't recall where are our fixer was, perhaps didn't want pizza? Anyways the pizza came out with mayonnaise, no marinara and topped with random veggies.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I had a pizza like that in Russia once. We were sooooo excited to stumble across a pizza joint after a month of truck stop borscht (which I do love) and freeze dried food while remote. The pizza menu lacked pictures and we lacked a grasp of any Ruskki written language (or verbalized). I don't recall where are our fixer was, perhaps didn't want pizza? Anyways the pizza came out with mayonnaise, no marinara and topped with random veggies.
Barbarians. THIS is why we're sending weapons to Ukraine.