Lighten the mood

RockChucker

I found a thread on reddit (because reddit is full of people that like to investigate this kind of stuff) that a feller looked at the flight log for the chopper and got close to it and found it. Next time I go down to Moab (hopefully spring time), I'm planning on taking a "short" excursion over to it to see it. Fun adventure anyway.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I found a thread on reddit (because reddit is full of people that like to investigate this kind of stuff) that a feller looked at the flight log for the chopper and got close to it and found it. Next time I go down to Moab (hopefully spring time), I'm planning on taking a "short" excursion over to it to see it. Fun adventure anyway.
Are they saying it is closer to Lockhart then? That is a ways away from where Cody was.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The location and image that @cruiseroutfit and @Herzog posted, is that correct or could it be another installation? The topography looks wrong, to me.

In the vids/pics it looks different, at least to me.

View attachment 132918

Edit: The image Curt posted seems different to what I see when looking at the coordinates. Anyone else or is it just me?

You're right, it does look different... that waterfall drop is really close in that photo vs the aerial shot looks like it's in a much more open area.