Lighten the mood

RockChucker

Not hardly really doing ANY coupons anymore. There’s like less than 10 out there at any given time now.
I’m not sure I really care. HF used to be a decent deal. But over the last couple years I’ve found they are priced pretty close to home cheapo or Lowe’s for a lot of tools. Even Walmart. Case in point, I needed a new oil catch pan for an oil change. Just assumed that HF would be cheapest. Took a 20% off coupon and got one. Then went to Walmart to get oil. They had a nicer made in the USA catch pan (both HF and Walmart are the kind that are like a jug that you can take to dump your oil) and it was cheaper than the discounted HF one. Took the HF one back and haven’t hardly bought anything there since.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
My name is Joe Biden and I actually have to go back in the next month and then I can have it to come in and see you what you are going on for the week of the king of a week and I can have it in my room and then I will be back to you for the day

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
AILXDnG.jpg

4x4_Welder

My name is Joe Biden and I was like getting flicked from the car and dolly that I was in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the morning and then the TSA doesn't work for me so I can do it but I don't think I can do it but I don't have any of the money to get it done yet lol.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
My name is Joe Biden and I was like getting flicked from the car and dolly that I was in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the shower and I was like getting flicked in the morning and then the TSA doesn't work for me so I can do it but I don't think I can do it but I don't have any of the money to get it done yet lol.
It doesn't count if it is a real quote...