Lighten the mood

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
One team tonight was white with a little green. The other was, well, black with a little red.

View attachment 136686
If there is a match going on at the Kearns Rec Center after we’re done at the gym we’ll usually stick around and watch. Great sport, lots of action. My dad played when he was in High School and my wife played in college, so I’ve always been aware of it, but never played. Wish I had, it’s fun to watch!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
If there is a match going on at the Kearns Rec Center after we’re done at the gym we’ll usually stick around and watch. Great sport, lots of action. My dad played when he was in High School and my wife played in college, so I’ve always been aware of it, but never played. Wish I had, it’s fun to watch!
That game was just getting over as we walked in. I was there to watch my daughter sit the bench throughout her game. She’s a freshman and it was a very close game. Got to pay her dues. I knew nothing about polo up till a month ago. It’s a tough sport for sure. I enjoy watching it.

4x4_Welder

In the midst of all the pomp and tradition that is the British royal family, Prince Philip is going to be hauled off in what is essentially a pickup:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
In the midst of all the pomp and tradition that is the British royal family, Prince Philip is going to be hauled off in what is essentially a pickup:
Philip was a huge Land Rover enthusiast.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Media-Label.jpg