"like" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
What are the chances of getting a "like" button feature going? Kinda dumb and pointless(and yes, inspired by Facebook) but I've seen some pretty awesome posts lately and it's kinda weird to just post up saying "nice post" but it seems like they deserve a little attention. This would be super neat in the jokes and humor section because a lot of people read the joke, laugh, but don't really feel like posting. This would be a good way to say "nice one!" with out having to make a post.

Maybe I'm crazy and this idea is SOOOOO not cool but what ever...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You can rate threads too. ;) Rating a thread is a good way of helping draw more attention to it.

The "like" button idea is cool because it helps show interest without padding threads. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Good point. I think everyones post count should be divided in two parts. "Relevant posts" and "Pads". I think I had one relevant post one time, but it was real late at night.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Another thing is you could make it so you have to be a premium member to use it, all can see it but only premo guys can "like" something.... Btw, how do I become a premium member :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Another thing is you could make it so you have to be a premium member to use it, all can see it but only premo guys can "like" something.... Btw, how do I become a premium member :D

I'll admit, it's not easy to find but it's here:
http://www.rme4x4.com/supporter.php

Becoming a supporter removes all the extra advertisements in the forum too. Helps us keep the place running. Thanks for asking!

We are really trying to bring back the "giveaways" to RME. When the economy took a big dump it was hard to find anybody willing to donate or help out. It's not easy for us to ask vendors for giveaway stuff all the time either. We know that they are always getting asked for stuff and it can be hard on them. We are trying to find a routine that works for everybody.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93

I think the premium thing needs to become more important. Too many take this site for granted.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
It should be more advertised, honestly I've looked for it a few times but couldn't ever find it when I remembered, I should have done it a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.