Lincoln AC-225-S Stick Welder

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
SOLD!

This is an older (but fully functional) Lincoln AC-225-S stick welder w/ ~20 foot extension cord and new electrode holder (bought years ago but only used once or twice since). First $100 'ish takes it...or I'm looking to get a wire feed so maybe we can work out some type of trade. I just don't work with steel thick enough for this beast. I'm located in Eagle Mountain (just West of Utah Lake).

Shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you quickly.

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Last edited:

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I sent you a PM with my contact information. I don't know how old it is exactly. My bro-in-law's mom gave it to me over 10 years ago and I've used it once since then.

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
OK, so I did a little research. And, according to this PDF, I think it was manufactured in July of 1992.

The code is 7050-207. According to the doc on page 5, the last 3 digits tell you the year and month. If you look at the examples, '2' for 1992 and 07 is July. Their example of 806 is June of 1988...I think they probably meant 1998...

leemastergt

Thanks for the easy sale! Fired right up tonight and I was able to put down some very messy, uneven lines in my first attempt at stick welding. Thanks again!

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Yes, sounds like it's working just fine! If you would have said you laid down some perfect beads the first time, I would have said it's defective..:D