Lindsey Lohan

95jeepgrndchke

Chiksic said:
Yep, she does have it going on. I can admit it when women are good looking, but I still maintain Paris is an ugly ho bag. :p
Lindsay is in a whole different category compared to paris! paris is an old slut and lindsay is disney slut, like hillary duff

MattL

They are not fat.. they are just well used worn knees. :eek:

And no she doesnt do a thing for me. Big huu huus are great and all but they have to be attached to something that has a brain as well. IMHO she is just some young broad with instant boobs syndrome and a large pocket book that walks down the street wearing clothes that scream look at me.. Very similar to Tara reid. Man her instant boobs are horrible looking on a side note.

gksspot

miatre said:
They are not fat.. they are just well used worn knees. :eek:

And no she doesnt do a thing for me. Big huu huus are great and all but they have to be attached to something that has a brain as well. IMHO she is just some young broad with instant boobs syndrome and a large pocket book that walks down the street wearing clothes that scream look at me.. Very similar to Tara reid. Man her instant boobs are horrible looking on a side note.

Thats why I give her a "shes not bad" rating. She is fake as I my veneers and the press she gets is often annoying.
I could easily see her doing playboy in the future, she has no acting skills and once she starts to get a little wrinkly and the money is gone she will need the money bad.
Plus she has too many freckles... seeing the kid picture is maybe what did it to me but she is nothing special at all.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I would like to play connect the dots with her freckles :). I wonder if they are all over..... ;)

It'd take a lot for me to decline if she said take me now.

gksspot

James K said:
alright........proof they are fake.................produce it.

just because they are big doesn't mean they are fake.

I dont follow the topic or care in the first place but I heard the other night on some hollywood "news" show that there is skepticism as to where they came from and how did they "grow" so fast.

Someone else that cares want to prove/disprove it? :)

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Who cares? What a girl does with her body is her business.

It doesn't matter anyway. Natural or not, guys every where are getting off to em. So... who cares?

MattL

Chiksic said:
Who cares? What a girl does with her body is her business.

It doesn't matter anyway. Natural or not, guys every where are getting off to em. So... who cares?

Dooh.. does that mean what a man does with orplaces his penis is none of anybodys elses business?

Russnut

Streets are gay.
Paris IS an ugly hobag. And really dumb. I accidentally started watching that gay Simple Life show... Lindsay Lohan should be on THAT show. Are her ta-ta's real?