Little Moab 10/15

metalry101

R/C addict
Here are a few pics I took Sunday out at Little Moab. A buddy of mine got this craziness on video as well. When he gets it to me I'll get it uploaded and posted in this thread as well. For now...pics will have to do.

lilmoab1hr2.jpg

lilmoab2at0.jpg

lilmoab3xs8.jpg

lilmoab4ml1.jpg

lilmoab5ej8.jpg

lilmoab6tg8.jpg

lilmoab7pm2.jpg

lilmoab8ej0.jpg

lilmoab9nt9.jpg

I'll be honest...this is where the actions pics stop. At this point I decided that it would be wise to run like hell since I was standing less than 4 feet from where the hood was going to hit. Sorry if I disappointed anyone.

metalry101

R/C addict
Carnage. I don't think winches look like this from the factory. And air shocks don't have a nice curve to them out of the box either.

lilmoab10yd7.jpg

lilmoab11ha2.jpg

As for this TJ...well...it had 9" of lift, no name 35's, stock axles, open diffs, and was about 2" wider than stock. It looked pretty, and...it looked pretty. No offense to the guy who owned it...he was pretty cool...and at least he brought it out and put it in 4-Low. That is farther than most 4x4 owners sadly enough.

lilmoab12sc0.jpg

lilmoab13nn6.jpg

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
The trans is probably broken in half again now

This has got to be the biggest yard sale roll i have ever had
Broken winch
Broken link
Broken Air shock
Broken engine
Broken rear pinion in half
Broken roll cage
Broken hood

What a ride
Sweet pics i cant wait to see the video again Thanks

Last edited:

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Damn surf control at work i cant even watch it.

No one was hurt but the buggy :(

Can someone download it and email it to me?

Meat_

Banned
Damn surf control at work i cant even watch it.

No one was hurt but the buggy :(

Can someone download it and email it to me?

I tried but for some reason it wont convert to something you'd be able to watch in the program that I use for converting youtube and googlevid

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Those are the super soft 40's and i tried running them around 4 or five and they squished all the way to the rim too easy