Little Moab 10.27.07

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
headed out to little moab with rob, rawlin, and joe... good times.. pics and vids below:)

100_1086.jpg

100_1091.jpg

100_1109.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1113.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1120.jpg

100_1122.jpg

100_1125.jpg

NE_Utah

So what was up the the State parks folks? who got a ticket?

And in the last picture why are the girls looking at there cleavage at the same time?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
hahaha, no tickets.. they were just out patrolling current registrations, and we roll legal style... so i challenged their wheeling abilties... my tax dollars paid for them MTR's afterall.. ;)

the cleavage check? not sure... maybe rob was helping them with cancer awareness?

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Yup! only I dont have a ride yet. I was the pass in the red and white chevy.

i was gonna say, i'd have recognized your 4runner for sure had you had it out there.

if youtube wouldn't be such a b*tch to deal with right now (i think we're not on speaking terms right now or something), i'd have some fun videos of the 2wd races between Rawlin and Rob..

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hahaha, no. He sold the Runner a few months ago and bought a lifted XJ. He loves it, but he doesn't wheel much any more.

the upkeep of an old Yota scared him off? dang it.. they can do that:( are you guys headin down to Price this weekend?

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
JUST KIDDING, it's sweet. ;) Nice roll video, that was a quick one!

yeah, the rock he hit up front accelerated the roll.. it was pretty badass.. we reset the 42" rubber with a quick shot of ether and a lighter.. i love that trick of the trade..:p

Bart

the upkeep of an old Yota scared him off? dang it.. they can do that:( are you guys headin down to Price this weekend?

-Jason

Yep, after the clutch it was all down hill. He wanted something he could drive on the freeway and maintain speed. He also wanted A/C. Go figure.

If I get my CTM joint in I'll be coming down. Eric works on Saturdays.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Yep, after the clutch it was all down hill. He wanted something he could drive on the freeway and maintain speed. He also wanted A/C. Go figure.

If I get my CTM joint in I'll be coming down. Eric works on Saturdays.

sounds about right for a toyota... mine tried to put both legs in the grave at the same time... but i was only able to slow it down to one at a time.. :(

i hope to see you down there.. i'll be down there in rob's 80 series... even if my 4runner is alive this week, i'm gonna go easy on it for while..

-Jason