Little Moab 4-16

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
A few friends went up to the little Moab area and had a blast. The weather was good and the 4xing was great. The little sammy showed us how to run all day untill the weddgy crack when he fell into it and lost the driver side window, soft top and a lot of paint(the pic of him looking at the damage for the first time :sick: ) All and All we had a good time.

(Enjoy the pics)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 55555.jpg
    55555.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 55555555.jpg
    55555555.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 555555555.jpg
    555555555.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 555555555555.jpg
    555555555555.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 5555555.jpg
    5555555.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

mohommit

I'm straight. I6 pride
lil moab

haha nice guys. way to break that sob! im surprised when i see that little sammy go up some things. i never thought it could do as well as it does :D .

i can definately see the sorrow on his face. now he has an adequate excuse to roll it :eek:

crazy zuk

mohommit said:
haha nice guys. way to break that sob! im surprised when i see that little sammy go up some things. i never thought it could do as well as it does :D .

i can definately see the sorrow on his face. now he has an adequate excuse to roll it :eek:
yea maybee we can get you to bring your heep next time, maybee even that cute girl!

mohommit

I'm straight. I6 pride
girl?

Oh you must mean Ms. Flores. ;) hells yeah. she would definitely like to come along. alright already lets all float on and see some boobies bouncin! :suka:

redrock

toyotaman said:
A few friends went up to the little Moab area and had a blast. The weather was good and the 4xing was great. The little sammy showed us how to run all day untill the weddgy crack when he fell into it and lost the driver side window, soft top and a lot of paint(the pic of him looking at the damage for the first time :sick: ) All and All we had a good time.

(Enjoy the pics)
So was that his windshield and everything he left out there :sick: After he rolled :rolleyes:

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
redrock said:
So was that his windshield and everything he left out there :sick: After he rolled :rolleyes:

No the windshild didnt brake it was the drivers window.but i thought he picked up most of the glass :confused:

redrock

toyotaman said:
No the windshild didnt brake it was the drivers window.but i thought he picked up most of the glass :confused:

Yeah somebody rolled pretty good, Broke the windshield out then in another spot there was class everywhere from a side or rear glass :( I bet who ever did was not happy, The funny thing is where the glass is everywhere, There is not really nothing there to roll on :confused: