Little moab 6/2

driver920

Going to hit little moab on 6/2 as of right now looks like we will have about 5 trucks out there the only thing that is up in the air is what day the new grandbaby will show his face to the world ..... if i am doing the grandpa thing the yoda wont be there but bret will be he is running a 76 ford f250 but as of right now looks like i will be there ....... hoping the grandson wants to meet grandpa THIS weekend

Last edited:

driver920

yea should be 6/2 and the grandbaby was born today so we will be in little moab on 6/2 sorry sometimes my fingers dont listen to my brain

driver920

well i think we got everything together now if the stupid fire will let us down the road we will be out to little moab tomorrow 6/2 we will have the yoda and the stater out there for sure, pretty sure on 2 jeeps and a blazer, going to be doing some tire testing and a lot of just goofing off should be a great day

driver920

ok bret is camped out there behind castle rock .......... or chimney rock if thats what you know it by ......... i willbe pulling out with in the hour we should be out to little moab most all day anyone is welcome to join us