little moab home made rock comp

TubeToy

TubeToy
Me and some buddies are throwing a homemade rock crawling comp on july 4 at 10am at Little Moab. There will be 2 classes One will be open diff and the other closed diff. I will be getting married in a couple week and when people asked what I wanted to do all I could think of is going wheeling.
We will have a few judges and will set up some cones and obsticles. We will have a few BBQers so bring your own meat and food for lunch. This whole comp will be all in fun. Everybody is welcome as long as your respectful to others and thier things. So post back if you would like to come or have an good ideas for the comp. THANKS.

Coco

I would like to come, Will the courses be samurai friendly? I am currently only locked up in the front, and am running 33's. I also have a buddy w/ a sami, open, and running 33's. Just for some ideas. But if my dad was to come, he is locked, front and rear, w/ a 60 and 14 bolt in the rear, and 38" swamper SX's. Just to let you know what a few around here have.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
girlfriend (gi'schick) just got her own jeep (04 sport on 31's) and was wanting to play... maybe I can talk her into coming out....

TubeToy

TubeToy
This hole trip will be in fun.
and the more that show up the better and and if you guys want we can make the course how ever you guys want and we can make diff classes to keep every one pretty much evin... all bring cons and stop watches and note pads and we can get to gether and make the courses and rules and all just have a good time.. and all bring a few bbqs so make shure you bring food,, oh and yes where still on i wont miss it... so bring frends and whatever they have locked none locked dont matter to me... and i have about 8 vehicles in my groop going...

CrawlerCraig

Thanks for puttin on the little comp.......If was pretty cool and probly the best way to make little moab fun!!! I think a tied for last but I would do it again anytime!!!

A big THANKS to TubToy and his friends that helped out!