Little Moab - last weekend

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
This last weekend I went to little moab. Took my 95 Jeep wrangler, a 97 Dodge Ram, and a 95 Toy Tacoma, and a 93 warrior (4 wheeler). When we got there we couldn't find the little moab part, only dirt and mud, and ruts. So we set up camp. Later that night, none of us could sleep so we went exploring at about 3. We finally found it! I played on it, and got some night pics that didn't turn out, but we planned on going the next morning and get some good pics. That night on the way back to camp, the dodge hit a rut too hard and blew the seal on his driver side front tire. So that morning we had to drive to provo and get it fixed. When we got back I played around on a little rock area lifted a couple of tires. Then it started to hail and snow. I didn't want to try and rockcrawl on slickrock while it was wet, so we went exploring and mudding again, yep the warrior went too! after that got boring we went back to camp. Our camp was trashed, wind blew over tent and ripped it. We found water cans about 100 feet away from original position. Tried getting a fire going, but it was too windy to keep warm, so we packed up and started to leave, I didn't get to play on Little Moab in the daylight for good pics, but hey, always next weekend right? Hopefully I can post my pics now.

Last edited:

redrock

Originally posted by Skyetone
go into your puter and either save the pics as low resolution low quality or try and change the DPI in photoshop.
hey is the DPI the same as resizeing them in the in the photoshop

redrock

Originally posted by spencurai
but wait theres more....for just 3 easy payments of 29.95....
hey in this picturewith the quote,have you ever wentand played on the white rocks behind you there fun. the last time i was out there this is what i seen.

Last edited:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by redrock
hey in this picturewith the quote,have you ever wentand played on the white rocks behind you there fun. the last time i was out there this is what i seen.

The night shot of my jeep is on the other side of that area, I didn't want to try it at night and end up like that guy! I was gonna try it in the day, but it rained and snowed so I chickened out! :D