Little Moab May 20th

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I just found out from my wife that she has made other plans for me.. But I am alowed to go on sunday so I guess I will go out sunday.. Unless someone who can't make it out sat wants to run Rattlesnake with me then Ill run Rattlesnake on Sunday :)

CrawlerCraig

Would more people come if we changed it to Rattlesnake and Constrictor? I am easy will go either place but i went to the snakes 2 weeks ago and haven't been to Little moab for about 2-3 months.......

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I have to be in Magna at 2 to do crap with family :(... so I am going out sunday.. you can go out 2 days in a row :) we can run Rattlesnake. and then you can make it up constrictor this time :)

CrawlerCraig

Saturday is the only day i can go! I definatly want to try the eagles nest again but i want to make sure I am with someone that can pull me out if i break!
I haven't been to Little moab for a while so i thought i would give that a try!

M

muddyjeep

Well I realy wanted to go but can't just got back from the ER so I hope you guys have fun

skeptic

panos said:
count me in. we are going to camp and stay till sunday also.

Hmm.... Maybe I'll try to scramble and pick up some camping gear then (starting from scratch for the 4th time). I'll be bringing my 7 year old, so not sure if I'll stay or not.

skeptic

Looks like I'll be there and be camping. No clue what the area is like, hopefully we can swing by wherever the camping is so I can drop of my crap before playing on the rocks.

-Jack

skeptic

After turning around to go back for my wallet, I got there at 10:15 and everyone was gone. :( I asked around at the gas station, made a couple calls, and was given crappy directions.. Go south until the road kinda T's, then go right and it will be on the right, at least an hour away. I did the best I could, south on 68, then turned right on 6. When 36 split off I stayed on 6... Obviously I never found anyone, even with calling on channel 7 every 15 to 30 minutes. :mad:

We eventually gave up found an easy trail in a trail guide back up north, and camped for the night.

skeptic

jeepin4x4james said:
You needed to turn right sooner.... Mile marker 7 It's right after a little ranch, a few old semis are parked right next to the turn off.
A bit late now, but thanks. Next time I'll get directions to the spot, not just the meeting place, get at least one cell phone number for someone else going (although my cell phone was out of service much of the time), and remember to bring everything I need so I don't have to turn around and go back causing me to be late.