Little Moab Nov 27th (weather depending)

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
Little Moab Nov 27th (Turkey Crawl)

im planning on doing a after thanksgiving run on saturday Nov 27th depending on how the weather is. we will be meeting at the crossroads chevron at 10am and heading out about 10:30 i was thinkin about making lunch out there so bring something to throw on the grill. I will be bringing mine and depending on how many people plan on coming out maybe someone else wouldn't mind bringing theirs.

let me know if your interested and want to join

Last edited:

Ima9er

Crazy Man
dang that would be fun, since ive never taken my rig out to little moab... but unfortunetly i can't cause its the byu vs. utah game that day..

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
is it really??? whoops i didn't even think of that, but the way the U's been playing im worried to even watch lol

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
possible location change....

So ive talked to a few people and were thinking of changing the run and heading out to 5mile instead which would be better if we have as many rigs show up as its looking like, but this will be discussed at chevron once everyone shows up around 10am. Also i cant remember if i mentioned this or not but their will be a grills out there so if anyone wants to bring something to throw on it feel free to.

thanks
mike

Last edited:

Bart

I"m surprised there isn't a trip report on this. Wow, what a turnout. I only knew 2 of the 25 to 30 people there. Ended up being about 3 groups, a few RME, Utah 4x4 club and a NAXJA. I hung back in the last one. The new suspension on the TJ worked well. Fun times and great last trip before all this snow.