Little Moab Saturday July 1

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'm heading out to little moab saturday morning, meet at the chevron at 10 am, or meet us out there.

redrocktj

116 long
me and about 3 friends will be there but we are always late so we'll get out there around 12 i bet

you can compete with my buddy who also has a sami buggy haha

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yep just gonna head out there and screw around for a while, anyone and everyone welcome..

skeptic

Ok, looks like I WILL be there, just not sure if I'll be alone or with a co-pilot. You are still planning to meet at the Chevron at 10:00am correct? I don't know where Little Moab is, but I have directions to the Chevron from a different thread.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
no sweat You guys can follow me, yep 10 am at the chevron. I have to grab a friend at the smiths parking lot where he's leaving his car then swing in to the chevron.

skeptic

Damnit.. I ended up getting sick last night, the joys of having small kids that bring home and spread every sickness known to man. 0 for 2 on Little Moab for me.:mad:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yeah only 2 of us made it out, met up with 4-5 other rigs though, had a good time.

skeptic

WJ ZUK said:
Yeah only 2 of us made it out, met up with 4-5 other rigs though, had a good time.
Sorry dude, I really wanted to go, and I almost went out anyway. Glad I didn't though, I decided to go back to sleep "for an hour" or so, and woke up at around 2:00pm!!!

If you decide to go somewhere tomorrow I'm feeling good enough to go, as long as my rig can keep up. Yes I know, I need lockers/LSD for a bunch of trails around here.

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Sorry, I didn't get there either, I was out most of Friday late and early Sat on a fire call (fire dept.) and didn't get home till about 5:30 Sat morn. Thought I could go, but decided against impending death from sleep driving. What about tomorrow though? A couple of freinds and I are talking about a 4th of July trip?