little moab saturday the 20th

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
sounds like me and the wife are headed down on saturday be leaving
layton around 10am,

also looks like kyle will be coming along also, open to who ever wants to come.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
sounds good looks like andrew and jake are not going to make it, and casey from my work is not going to make it either, im bringing the 4 wheeler so the wife can go riding.

i will get back with you on time heading out, are you wanting to meet up and head out or just meet down there.

choptopbII

sounds good looks like andrew and jake are not going to make it, and casey from my work is not going to make it either, im bringing the 4 wheeler so the wife can go riding.

i will get back with you on time heading out, are you wanting to meet up and head out or just meet down there.

Either way is fine with me, I guess we can just meet up out there. ill just hop on the freeway a little bit earlier than you because i'm a little bit farther.

reejerey

I'd love to join in on this run, not sure how you guys would feel about showing a newbie in a stock 1st gen explorer around out there though.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
anyone is welcome to come out, all kinds of rocks to play on,

i will have a trailer and my rig is registered to so if it comes down to it we can get you home.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ok redwood it is then, little easier on the van not haveing to climb the point of the mountain we will leave the battle till memorial day weekends trip to moab.

RedRocker

Take highway 68 along the west side of utah lake and turn right at mile post 7 onto a gravel road headed West. Continue until you see the large smooth rocks way off to the right

ricsrx

Little MOAB

We had a great time today I wish we could have stayed longer..

LittleMoab001.jpg

LittleMoab002.jpg

LittleMoab003.jpg

LittleMoab004.jpg

LittleMoab010.jpg

LittleMoab011.jpg

I had a smoking problem today
LittleMoab008.jpg