Lj pricing

JK2NV

So I bought an lj a while back but decided a Jk is more family friendly for right so I’m trying to figure out a good price to sell it for it has the following is a 2005 lj auto 176k miles soft top 3”teraflex lift 1” body lift full belly up and skid plates 35s Tera 2 low 456 gears Detroit rear locker sye brand new Adams front drive shaft teraflex sliders thanks for the input

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Sounds like an $7-14k rig? Depending on condition. I’d like an LJ at some point(?) but it’s not the right timing for me unless you want to trade for a Comanche on 33” tires that still needs a little work

(Pics would help a lot)

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Aim high.... you never know. People are looking for LJs again recently. Realistically it about a 9000-11000 rig but put it up for 15-16k and lower it as needed.

DAA

I got offered $17K for mine, cash, about a year and a half ago. Unsolicited offer from a dealer that walked up on me. He was serious though. An '06, had about 95K miles on it at that time.

- DAA

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I got offered $17K for mine, cash, about a year and a half ago. Unsolicited offer from a dealer that walked up on me. He was serious though. An '06, had about 95K miles on it at that time.

- DAA
There is a BIG difference between your rubicon and the LJ in question. His jeep is not cheap by any means, but not worth 17k.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
there are a few out there right now that are priced at 20-25k that do not even look as nice as yours. and one just sold last night for 22k....
I have had a few people offer me 20k for mine and its no where as nice as DAA's I would list it at 17k and let them talk you down. You will probably get it.

JK2NV

Thanks for all the input I just got to get my lj cleaned up so I can sell it here is the new jk

Attachments

• 44E9286B-A1D9-4874-BCDA-1AA0139E25C5.jpeg
    44E9286B-A1D9-4874-BCDA-1AA0139E25C5.jpeg
    1,015 KB · Views: 14