Local 4x4 shops?

Sasquatch_Adventures

I am in the SLC area for the week getting our place to live lined up and I have noticed a LOT has changed in the 6 years I have been gone. So I am curious to know what 4x4 shops are around these days? I worked for 4WP when I left I knew of Rock Logic, Jack It, Teraflex and Sexton Off Road. I understand Teraflex is focused on manufacturing parts rather then being a 4x4 shop. I have seen Midnight 4x4 come up a few times. I know that Torq axles are also local.

So what other shops are out there in the northern Utah like around SLC, Provo, and the Ogden areas? What are the reputations like these days, whats a good place to go? I order all my parts online and do all my own work but its good to know of a good place or two.

When I was at 4WP recently I noticed a lot of new faces and 3 employee riced out Honda Civics sitting in the parking lot...:rolleyes:

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
The two who own/run Midnight4X4 worked at Factory Tubular, basically doing the same thing on their own.

Funny you mention 4WP, I drive by once in a while and I have noticed the same thing, having a Toyota, I don't usually have a reason to stop in, but when I do they are helpful.

Sasquatch_Adventures

The two who own/run Midnight4X4 worked at Factory Tubular, basically doing the same thing on their own.

Funny you mention 4WP, I drive by once in a while and I have noticed the same thing, having a Toyota, I don't usually have a reason to stop in, but when I do they are helpful.

They do have some good people working there. Brandon the service manager is good. He knows his stuff well.

AllJeep.com PM mesha on here he will get you hooked up. We also do custom work as well.

Pretty sure we use to look up and order parts for All Jeep at my store in Santa Rosa a few years back...

I appreciate the offer, however I buy wholesale through Trans, Raceline and Yukon already.

I order all my own parts through OverRockOffRoad.com and I install everything myself I am just curious about any good brick and mortar shops in the area. Utah is blowing up while every where else I've lived in the last 6 years has pretty much stopped so I thought maybe there might be a few new shops around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk