Local Junkyards

grinch

inner city redneck
unless your looking for cheorkee parts you will find a cold day in hell before you find verry many jeep parts in utah junk yards...
not saying its not possible I have found dana 30 knuckels and so forth with trying real hard...

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
lets see..... jeep junk... mepco? What are you looking for and then maybee we could narrow down your search. BTW good luck

Chris R

I'm actually just looking for carpet. In the Dark Gray color. I think they call it Agate? I tried the Pick n Pull but they didn't have any Jeeps.......Chris

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by Chris R
I'm actually just looking for carpet. In the Dark Gray color. I think they call it Agate? I tried the Pick n Pull but they didn't have any Jeeps.......Chris
Carpet in a junk yard... Yeah, that could get difficult. On open top vehicles, they just leave e'm open and let the weather eat them up. Plus they just toss everything inside them, so the bet is that even if you find the carpet (and if its for a Wrangler, those are as rare as a Samurai in junk yards) its probably trashed beyond repair.
Your best bet would probably be either the dealer or an upholstry shop.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Try Transwest in Lehi... on given occasions, they have quite a few Jeeps and a couple of Sami's... I've got alot of parts from there but their prices pretty much suck!

Dude there wanted $1200 for a disc brake cruiser axle...as if!