Local SLC DOM Supplier?

Tallz

Im sure somebody out there can refer me to a good supplier of DOM tubing as well as sheet metal, aluminum, square tubing, and other metal products here in Utah. DOM tubing is the one I cant seem to find. I live in Sandy, Ut so the closer the better.

Has anyone oredered tubing via mail order? Whats the experience been? Is it cheaper in the long run?

Any info would be appreciated as I am looking to make a purchase soon and start the cage on my Jeep.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What size and quantity? Metal Supermarket has smaller diameter DOM's in stock (steering links). Marmon Keystone has all the full 20+ foot lengths in stock. Specialty Steel in SLC has a bunch of tube too.

I've mail ordered from Aircraft Spruce, they can ship up to a 8ft piece via UPS and the shipping isn't too outrageous. We used them for some of our mini-baja car tubing that we had a hard time finding local (chromo 4130 .065" wall type stuff).

Tallz

I am still researching the size of tubing, but lets say between 1.5 to 1.75 inch for the cage and appx 1.0 to 1.25 for the tie ins and supports. I might also have an use for 2.0 inch tubing later on for bumpers or something.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Marmon Keystone, which will require setting up a commercial account. You might try calling some of the local fab shops and see if you can buy in bulk from them.