Locker help snap an axle?

Caleb

Sterno said:
Cruiser, grow up. I love your personal insults towards people that you have never met, do you feel better now? Your behavior is very reminiscent of my 3 year old. This is worth freaking out over? How about, "Mommy, sissy took my sippy cup!" Grow a thicker skin bud.
Ewander simply stated that if a person chose to put a locker in their Dana 35 that they could go places that they wouldn't have been able to go to otherwise. He then followed that up by stating that he would recommend that a person thinking of investing in a locker save themselves a step and invest in a new axle as well. As he stated, he never broke an axle shaft, why should he freak out over something that his driving skills have prevented him from experiencing?
I had a Dana 35 in my Cherokee and I have a Dana 35 in my Wrangler, guess what? I have never broken an axle shaft in either of those vehicles. I believe that your attitude would be better served, Cruiser, if you spent less time nit picking others posts and more time improving your driving skills. I fully expect you to continue your little crusade here and shout me down. Good luck in proving how much more intelligent you are than me, but I know who the better driver is.
Oh yeah, I loved the poll, do you honestly feel that you are better as a person because of it? Did it actually add anything of substance to the board? I fully realize that my post adds nothing whatsoever to this board, and that I am definately biased on this subject. I also know that Ewander is too good a guy to stoop to your level of behavior. I am not the same type of guy that Ewander is, and you better believe that I will stoop to your level.

:rofl: comparing driving skill because you ahve yet to break an axle shaft :rofl:

tell that to the BEST drivers in the country...guess what, they would drive circles around you all day and yet I will garantee they would be snapping 35 shafts like they are toothpicks...

:rofl: better driver :rofl:

81Ramchargerman

I don't care about this to be honest, and i dont want to be drug into this "war". But I have only seen one axle break and that was in my buddies stock ranger with a limited slip. And that was only after we beat the absolute hell out of his truck by jumping it, climbing extremely steep rock mountains, and other 'hardcore' things.

Sterno

Having just read Greg's post above on RME behavior, I apologise for my previous post towards Cruiser. It was unneccessary and rude.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
Having just read Greg's post above on RME behavior, I apologise for my previous post towards Cruiser. It was unneccessary and rude.

Who's Cruiser? Lil' Brudder?

If your talking to me at least address my name correctly... An apologies arn't needed, I am neither hurt nor offended. Are you the only one that is allowed to use sarcasm on the internet.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
Cruiser, grow up. I love your personal insults towards people that you have never met, do you feel better now? Your behavior is very reminiscent of my 3 year old.

Where was a personal insult made? I reread this thread and am yet to find a place I made malicious statments about others.

This is worth freaking out over?

Want to be the pot or the kettle? Look in the mirror and figure out who has been freaking out. You actually put some time into your response, yet I am the one freaking out?

Ewander simply stated that if a person chose to put a locker in their Dana 35 that they could go places that they wouldn't have been able to go to otherwise.

I remember him stating this "My answer is NO. No you will NOT break an axle easier, especially if you drive wisely"

I fully expect you to continue your little crusade here and shout me down. Good luck in proving how much more intelligent you are than me, but I know who the better driver is.

Hmmm... whos the better driver? Whats next? You have more money than me? Your dad is bigger than mine? Once again, choose the pot or the kettle...

Oh yeah, I loved the poll, do you honestly feel that you are better as a person because of it? Did it actually add anything of substance to the board?

Sure, it actually did. As you can see by the content of the post within the poll thread, some very interesting TECH was added to the board. I must admit I learned more about the functions of the diff that I had previously discounted. Funny you call others out in regards to their "frivolous" posts, yet waste precious reading time with this? Then be a man and use your IGNORE button. No excuses...

I fully realize that my post adds nothing whatsoever to this board, and that I am definately biased on this subject. I also know that Ewander is too good a guy to stoop to your level of behavior. I am not the same type of guy that Ewander is, and you better believe that I will stoop to your level.

Now that was a moral stand, I am a better person... :rolleyes:

Remember that ewander first PERSONALLY attacked my veiw on the question and the subject. I simply stated my understanding of the question as I felt it was worded and presented. So how come I don't cry out in public and get freinds to join on and call them out in my support...

CUZ I'M NOT A SISSY!!! ;)

PS.. Your right, I can't drive, thats why I spot! :rofl:

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
Gosh!
I was freakin shut down.

Am I trying to shut you down?

You come to RME and call me out regarding personal attacks... And yet all you can come back with is... Gosh... Good Job Napoleon? :rolleyes:

So when is the next "Sterno's Exclusive Hump a Donkey and Driving School"? I for sure want to enroll in that...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
I guess you are just funny aren't you? There you go proving how much smarter you are than I am. "I am so smart...S M R T"

Pot or the Kettle?

Your the one here telling us all how good of a driver you are... Your an ass, you think you are making a point, your not... your just proving there is not point to be made in a pointless thread.

Blah... blah... blah... Your an an oxygen theif, ewanders knight in shining armor. Though I never had anything against ewander nor his opinions, rather I just enjoy good tech talk... I do have something against you...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
I also find it interesting you admit to wanting to learn the finer arts of stump breaking...need some velcro gloves?

ROTFLMAO... actually I'm not...

What would a person do with velcro gloves? Never heard of that... must be a Price thing?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
PS... Im done with the name calling, as much as I love tossing useless banter back and forth over the faceless internet, it does get boring. Mabey I can see you out saving the world on the trail, teaching lessons on axles shaft retention and becoming a hero simultaneously. Until then... EAD!

-_-

Sterno

Struck a nerve? I am just so impressed with your ability to talk tech. I have seen so much tech talk from you in this thread :rolleyes: My problem isn't your opinion, it is how you convey it. It is funny you call me an ass when all I am doing is replying to you in your language. You seem to be the one suffering from anal retention...too much stump breaking?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sterno said:
Struck a nerve? I am just so impressed with your ability to talk tech. I have seen so much tech talk from you in this thread :rolleyes: My problem isn't your opinion, it is how you convey it. It is funny you call me an ass when all I am doing is replying to you in your language. You seem to be the one suffering from anal retention...too much stump breaking?

No, nerves have not been struck... I have been called alot worse by alot better. Your language is nothing like mine.

BTW... started a new tech thread for you:
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=18411

PS What is anal retention? And don't you have a teenager to be impregnating?