Logistics and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAG

On my grind
Can we have a logistics and shipping sub-forum? Many members are often driving along the Rocky Mountain corridor and many people need items from other members that just aren't worth the drive. I think if we had a sub forum where people could say "hey anyone heading through this area? I need so-and-so from here"

I know I've seen a couple threads already of the like posted in chit-chat but maybe it could have its own sub forum.

idahoyj

Theres one on planet4x4 that seems to work really well along Southern Idaho and occasionalky into Utah. I have 2 items in Utah that i want right now, but dont know anyone headed that far south. This could really help!

Toad

Theres one on planet4x4 that seems to work really well along Southern Idaho and occasionalky into Utah. I have 2 items in Utah that i want right now, but dont know anyone headed that far south. This could really help!

I was in burley Sunday. Would have only been 30 minutes from you

rholbrook

I am in St George this week heading home Friday evening. I will have two dirtbikes in the back but would have some room if someone needs anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.