Lonely Time in Little Moab

Bucking Bronco

Well it was a lonely day at little moab there were a few people on rhinos and one guy in a pretty cool Isuze Amigo Buggied out.

I left my camera in the truck so here is one crappy camera phone movie

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEwK5OPnGms&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEwK5OPnGms&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Bucking Bronco

Very cool. Now go get lots of seat time with it and figure out what it can do. :)

That is the plan. I am going to make it to moab for thanksgiving but only for 2days. Since it looks like they have more people then they need for that truck that is stuck up butterfield canyon I was thinking I might head out to the snakes tomorrow

notajeep

Just me
That is the plan. I am going to make it to moab for thanksgiving but only for 2days. Since it looks like they have more people then they need for that truck that is stuck up butterfield canyon I was thinking I might head out to the snakes tomorrow

Come on! We can always use a 2nd buggy!

maquet24

Your rig was pretty sweet! looked like it was running well. I had a good time but every time I take my amigo out I realize all the things I dislike about it. Can't wait to build my next buggy.

Bucking Bronco

It looked like you were haveing fun. and I think your friend sounded like he was ready for a buggy after driving yours.

That was the first time I have been on anything other then rattle snake as a driver so I was having fun

maquet24

Your rig was awesome and you looked pretty seasoned. Really made me think about scrapping mine and starting over. Do you have shop in Clearfield? Or do you use SXOR?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Sorry I didnt make it out! I was wishing I had your phone number. We were in Goshen. Some guys have a big field and a track hoe. They made a pretty sweet obstacle course. The plan was to play there for a few then head to little Moab but we were there until 5. Pretty fun. Pretty red neck. I blew up my rear driveshaft again trying to pull someone out.

Glad the buggy held together!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like it's working well! Wish the video was better... -_- What are your thoughts, anything that you need to change yet? Are you happy with how capable it is? How are the Air Shocks?

Bucking Bronco

Sorry I didnt make it out! I was wishing I had your phone number. We were in Goshen. Some guys have a big field and a track hoe. They made a pretty sweet obstacle course. The plan was to play there for a few then head to little Moab but we were there until 5. Pretty fun. Pretty red neck. I blew up my rear driveshaft again trying to pull someone out.

Glad the buggy held together!

Sounded like fun. so are 1410s in your future

Looks like it's working well! Wish the video was better... -_- What are your thoughts, anything that you need to change yet? Are you happy with how capable it is? How are the Air Shocks?

I also wish the video was better but hopefully we got some today
I am absolutely amazed at how well it works.
as far as changing anything it needs cupholders:)
The air shocks performed great I was a little worried as I dont have sway bars but at this point I still have no plans to add them.