(Long Over Due) Inaugural Run

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Well I didn't want to do anything to tricky since it was the first run for the (unfinished) truck but I wanted to get out and test out all that money I've spent. So I went and checked out Rattlesnake since it had been so long since i've been out there. Come to find out someone has been busy pulling boulders into the trail.

Truck did well here's a few pics. Sorry I had the compression wrong on my camera so I had to put them up on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/84979770fvLSgK

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks great!

What size MT/R's? I'd bet the rear springs will flex even more once you get some weight on the frame.

So...... Was the time & money worth it??

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Greg
Looks great!

What size MT/R's? I'd bet the rear springs will flex even more once you get some weight on the frame.

So...... Was the time & money worth it??

35's, Yeah the plan after seeing the back end not want to stick is to build a nice heavy flatbed.

So worth it I'm just glad to be able to wheel again. Havn't really wheeled since the roll

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
kewl. the pulling boulders is WAYYYY old news but it does make it more interesting than my driveway....slightly....:D

It feels good to stretch the legs of your ride doesn't it....now go play on constrictor...that is where it gets interesting down there.

O'neal

?????????
Originally posted by trd270

35's, Yeah the plan after seeing the back end not want to stick is to build a nice heavy flatbed.

So worth it I'm just glad to be able to wheel again. Havn't really wheeled since the roll
Why build one when you can buy mine,i'll sell it cheap,deliver & help you put it on:D

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Ha ha I like the ALF pic there. It rules. I got my zuk finally registered!!! I'll have to see what the weekend after next is like for me. Let's hit some trails :D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai
kewl. the pulling boulders is WAYYYY old news but it does make it more interesting than my driveway....slightly....:D

It feels good to stretch the legs of your ride doesn't it....now go play on constrictor...that is where it gets interesting down there.

Well I hadn't been up there since april. Haven't had anything to drive since I sold my 4Runner, But the boulders were fun nothing to tricky. Where is constrictor I keep hearing about it but I have no idea where it is. I'm looking for some where to go next weekend.

O'neal

?????????
Originally posted by trd270

Pic's? Price?
Here's a pic.Price? I'm looking for $200,or make an offer.It's built with 2x3 sq tubing,and diamond plate,rack,toolbox's etc.(pass side box has the fuel filler & they lock.
The bed's very well built,indestructable.
I'm no longer needing it and would like to sell it since all my drivetrain is going in a zuki,let me know....thank's.

Attachments

• moab1.jpg
    moab1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Man it looks good! Way better to see that thing out on the trail and not in my driveway! :D I wish I would have been there, I have to quit being such a drunk. I think I remember wheeling once.. It was a long time ago, so the memories are really fuzzy... hmmm!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Originally posted by 84toy

Here's a pic.Price? I'm looking for $200,or make an offer.It's built with 2x3 sq tubing,and diamond plate,rack,toolbox's etc.(pass side box has the fuel filler & they lock.
The bed's very well built,indestructable.
I'm no longer needing it and would like to sell it since all my drivetrain is going in a zuki,let me know....thank's.

Nice bed but it's not what i'm looking for, this rig is a trailer queen. I'm looking for something more like Von's set up. Same width as the frame.