Look what I bagged tonight

Meat_

Banned
well, shirted

bagged.jpg

Found him hopping down the side of a road with a broken wing in the middle of nowhere, couldn't leave him to starve to death so it was either step on his head or catch him and try to give him to the authorities. I caught him :D

jevyguy

Looks like an Owl to me, and that's a good catch. I would be a little spooked :ugh: to try and catch a bird like that.

Will the "authorites" actually do anything about it as far as trying to get the wing fixed? Or will they just put it down?

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
I would suggest getting it to Utah County Wildlife Rehab...it is run by Patty Richards and they are located in Springville. Patty is liscensed by the Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR)...chances are if you gave it to DWR they would turn it over to Patty.

I have a number for her if you are interested.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
I know its a drive for you Mike, but theres a bird refuge in Ogden that will take in all birds of prey and nurse them back to health.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Where are all the birds on drugs going to go then?

Supposedly, some place in Ogden is where they take them now. You can still drop them at Tracy, but they'll transport them up north.

EDIT: This is just for birds that people bring in that are hurt. The one's that live there still get 5 star treatment....the rest are shipped to the 2 star resort

Last edited: