look what i did this weekend!!

travK5

so we were on our way to five mile pass area. we went out through elberta and then towards lil' moab. the blazer is feeling just fine, running great until.....I pulled off of the gravel road and wanted to try this one rock bump that is on the rock grouping south of lil' moab on the south side of the road just before you turn off. well i lock in the hubs put it into low range, and off we go towards the part that is almost vertical for the length of the blazer. well i aproach it just like i had in the past start up it, get on it, crawl up, spin the tires just a little bit, then i hopped just enough to kill the motor. So no big deal right, i put it into gear again and NOTHING. well i was just thinking that i was just on too steep of an incline for the tranny to engage so i rolled off of it backwards, and tried to put it into gear again, NOTHING!! So i tried reverse and after about a 3 second delay we backed up. so after many attempts NOTHING. so i called up good ol' mudslides to rescue me. we were able to back out to the highway and wait but you have got to see this tranny. I haven't ever seen one break like this! It has not been tortured that bad. I have gotten it hot a few times but man, I have never jumped this thing, the worst thing that i have done to it is heat the tranny up cuz my gears weren't low enough.

travK5

luckily I have a spare! If i wasn't getting rid of it, It would receive a 435/205 combo. but unfortunantely, I am looking for a new project. like a 92-95 yj!

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
I've had that happen once before on a ford I had. It was because it had the wrong flywheel though. Guy I bought it from at the salvage yard gave me the wrong one. Sucked