Looking at Dual-Sports

Caleb

So, I've been looking quite seriously at getting a dual sport. I'm 99% sure I want to go with a DRZ400. It needs to be street legal (I don't want to mess with a conversion). I'd love to get a Husqvarna or an Aprilia (don't know if they are actually street legal) but just can't justify the expense right now with other things that are going on in my family's life (good things!).

So, with that said, anyone know of any killer deals on a DRZ400? I've been watching KSL pretty closely and have a few emails out but haven't heard too much. I'd like a newer model (well post 2002 atleast), color doesn't matter because I plan to replace all the plastics anyways :p I'm really hoping to find something this next week, so let me know what you know :rofl:

Also, I could possibly be convinced of another bike but I just haven't found one that I like as much as the DRZ400.

rholbrook

2006 WR450
Maybe 800 miles
GYT smog removing kit.
GYT throttle stop
Bigger pipe insert
Acerbis Hand guards
Trail to Trail Street Kit

This bike is in great shape and runs really well.

Attachments

• DSCN3979.jpg
    DSCN3979.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN3980.jpg
    DSCN3980.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3981.jpg
    DSCN3981.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 11

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
2006 WR450
Maybe 800 miles
GYT smog removing kit.
GYT throttle stop
Bigger pipe insert
Acerbis Hand guards

That bike is sweet! I would love to have a dual sport. Just no money with the baby coming :mad:

rholbrook

That bike is sweet! I would love to have a dual sport. Just no money with the baby coming :mad:

Cheston, I have told you a couple of times that I need a little brother with FAB skills whether it is you or your little brother and I have lots of sweet toys and I would let my little brothers borrow it.

Caleb

EXACTLY!! If I didn't have one commin I would have bought that ktm on here. I wouldn't trade it though! :D:D:):)
That's poor excuse...we're adopting (yeah go find out how much that is :eek: and ins. doesn't pay anything). That's actually why I'm limiting myself on what I can spend :D

Corban_White

No, just a problem with that AND paying the upcoming doctor/hospital bills. (albeit mine are nothing compared to yours-I have several relatives who have adopted, one who even went to Russia to get it done.)

Caleb

2006 WR450
Maybe 800 miles
GYT smog removing kit.
GYT throttle stop
Bigger pipe insert
Acerbis Hand guards

I sent you a PM with a few questions. How much are you looking to get for it?

Caleb

So I think I've found the bike I'm getting (thanks Greg :greg: ). A 2004 Husky 610TE.

7_2_11053503300.jpg

We've agreed on a price, now I just need to go get it :D

Last edited: