Looking for a xj

dabruin15

Dabruin15
I am looking for an xj that is full width chevy. Actually all I want is the body, everything else chevy. Does anyone know where I can look or where I can go to find one?

Seven

? is the same response I am sure a lot of us are thinking. I don't understand what you want. I think you are asking us if any of us know where there is a XJ on a chevy frame, However I have never seen one or heard of one. Please restate your question and your age.

STAG

On my grind
I am looking for an xj that is full width chevy. Actually all I want is the body, everything else chevy. Does anyone know where I can look or where I can go to find one?

? is the same response I am sure a lot of us are thinking. I don't understand what you want. I think you are asking us if any of us know where there is a XJ on a chevy frame, However I have never seen one or heard of one. Please restate your question and your age.

I think he is meaning he is looking for an XJ with Chevy engine/trans/xfer/axles swapped.

IMHO your best bet is to just do everything yourself, that way you know its done right, and know every component thats in there. If you do not have the recources to do it, search on KSL.com classefieds or the classefieds on here that would be your best bet. either way you might have to make a trip to Utah to pick it up.. here are two XJs with chevy junk.. the first one has a drivetrain swap, and the second one is just placed on a chevy frame.

Lakeland1-22-06200252016-38-34.jpg

mud2008060dz7.jpg

STAG

On my grind
know sure how I feel about the steering/draglink of the first one:eek:

Yeah if you like that check out these sites-
http://128.83.80.193/scarysteering/index.html
After looking at all those pics, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Next Page" there are a bunch more pages of priceless stuff.

You may have to register to this website to see these next pages, however it is free, and very worth it if you are into fabrication at all.
http://www.offroadfabnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=876
And again, after looking at this page scroll down and click on the rest of the pages, there are about 12 more pages of this junk. I've even posted up a few including those two XJ's above.

dabruin15

Dabruin15
Yea, I would like to do everything myself but I dont have the time right now. I have thought about putting an xj on a chevy frame but that it not the direction I want to go. I am looking for a good start to a fun project. My wife loves the xj's so thats the way I need to go.