Looking for AMC 360 parts

redrussell

I am in need of a starter and coil on the cheap and a few random parts to see if I can get my 360 running.

I purchased a 79 J20 with a 360/t18 combo and it wasn't running when I bought it. I will finally get it in the shop to work on it after Easter weekend. I know it is missing the starter, coil and I think cap, rotor and wires. If someone has a box of loose parts of this nature I would like to take it off your hands or borrow it just to see if I can get it to run. Nothing performance needed, just seeing if I can get it running. PM me for my Cell number

Cherokeester

RadJeeper will have something. Just FYI all older Jeep V8's shared the same external parts, starters etc. 304-401. Autozone will have those parts pretty cheap. Your T-18 is an awesome tranny, I have one in my CJ.

redrussell

ok... I might have a starter then, my CJ was a factory 304 but I think I gave the guy who bought the engine my box of spare parts.

redrussell

I might be interested but for now I need to focus on making sure the engine runs first. I couldn't find my box of parts so if anyone has at minimum a AMC v8 starter and misc parts please let me know. The engine has sat covered for about 4 years now. I bought and was told it ran till the previous owner pulled parts to get another fsj running but I bought it for the axles for my CJ, if I can get it running it is a bonus