Looking for exhaust shop OGDEN

NW-sickboy

Can anyone reccomend a good honest exhaust shop in ogden. I need to send a girl that i am friends with too one. thanks for any input. also if you have a contact that i can ask for it would be super helpful. thanks

Jared

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I always go to the Master Muffler on 20th and Washington. Shayne Egbert is the manager and has always taken great care of me. If you send her tell her to tell him Medsker sent her and he'll take good care of her. I can't promise he's the cheapest because that I don't but he is honest.

Medsker

NW-sickboy

Medsker,
Hey thanks a ton!! she went in and he just needed to bend a heat shield back into place. didnt even charge her. I dropped you name as well. thanks for the refferal. If you chat with shayne tell him thanks again for me

Jared

leorn

reset
reed muffler has been waaaaayyy good to me i can't remember the # but they are in the phone book. prices are way good, they are way honest and never give you any run around for welding up stuff you wrecked on rocks small hondas etc!

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
NW-sickboy said:
Medsker,
Hey thanks a ton!! she went in and he just needed to bend a heat shield back into place. didnt even charge her. I dropped you name as well. thanks for the refferal. If you chat with shayne tell him thanks again for me

Jared

I will let him know.

Medsker

wilstaco98

I second Reed Muffler. We took my father's hot rod project to him and he did an awesome job. I think he was reasonable and can do a lot of custom work. They are located on the "old" highway just as your leaving Ogden - North Ogden towards Brigham City.