Looking for trails/buddies in Ogden

TheeAmerican-FJ

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, was referred by a friend and Im new to the ogden area. Lived in Draper Utah for 3 years, got my hands on a 2007 Toyota FJ cruiser, a lot of custom work, painting, powder coating, all done by me. Just bout a LED light bar, its installed on my roof rack, new Halo headlights that I installed and wired tonight, LED taillights, diamond plated LED turn signals, LED side view mirror lights. Buying a bull bar and hopefully a 3" lift kit with new 33" nitto-terra grapplers, all in due time. Im good with FJ's if anyone needs help with a project I'm always around ready to help. Im looking for a few guys that wheel out here in Ogden, looking for new trails, we can even double date with our girls like men and take em wheelin. I play football for Weber State, play Center so I'm a large human being haha, let me know, get back to me, I appreciate it, thanks guys!

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Welcome! I am up in Davis County and like to explore the land northward. Keep an eye on the upcoming trips. Lots of people head out to Ant Flat and Hardware Ranch, or take the road from Liberty to Avon. You are also closer to Golden Spike and the gateway to the West Desert from the North.

Lots of fun areas to explore up north!

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I am up in Ogden and always up for an adventure. I know there are other FJ cruiser guys in Ogden right by Weber State, in fact he is a former Student Body President of Weber.

Last edited:

TheeAmerican-FJ

Thanks for the replies! yea Ive heard of Hardware ranch and Ant Flat, Ill look up the road form Liberty to Avon. Yea Ive heard great things about the West Desert, ill have to make a weekend out of it!

TheeAmerican-FJ

Yea I've seen a few of the other Built FJ's around town, just met one guy names john, he's got a supercharger in his FJ! hopefully I meet the other guys soon!

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I'm in Layton. I've lived here for a year. Most of the stuff up on the mountains is probably closed due to snow and won't open again until April or May.

I've started exploring the West Desert a couple of times. Its pretty cool. I'd like to get out there again.