Central Utah Looking for vehicle recovery volunteers for Wendover Desert Race

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

October 5th Wendover Nevada. We need a couple people with 4x4 rigs that are willing to help get dead or broken race cars off the race course and to a spot a trailer can pick them up safely or the pit. You would be on a live race course so you must be able to use common sense to keep everyone safe.

If interested post up, call or text me Jacob, 801-613-8146

We also need other volunteers for things like check points and stuff if interested.

Sounds fun. We'll be out on the Pony Express doing radio support for the annual Pony Express 50/100 mike ultra marathon. The link above didn't work on my phone. What time is the race, and where (from Wendover)?

EDIT: I had the dates wrong. PE 50/100 is Oct 18-19

This sounds kind of fun. My jeep is good at dragging stuff. I'll check out the website. Is there a website?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12904

Sounds fun. We'll be out on the Pony Express doing radio support for the annual Pony Express 50/100 mike ultra marathon. The link above didn't work on my phone. What time is the race, and where (from Wendover)?

EDIT: I had the dates wrong. PE 50/100 is Oct 18-19

This sounds kind of fun. My jeep is good at dragging stuff. I'll check out the website. Is there a website?

I just happen to be off this weekend and could help if my jeep is back in time...

It would be great if any of you are willing to help. It would be better for both of us if you just called me to go over details.

Jacob 801-613-8146

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
It would be great if any of you are willing to help. It would be better for both of us if you just called me to go over details.

Jacob 801-613-8146

Left you a voicemail... I am going to be free this weekend and would love to help..... gave you a contact number in the voicemail....