looking to buy a trailer

rxcarl5

I am looking to get a trailer to tow my jeep with I am needing some advice. I am thinking of going with a 16'x84" tailer with brakes and ramps. Where is the best place to pick one up or does anyone have a used one they are looking to get rid of? And what would you add to your trailers if you could?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I have the same size trailer you describe and I got it from Bubba's.

I've added stuff to my trailer that I think are important and they are.....

2 spare tires.

Tool box on front to hold tie-downs and a bottle w/ starwrench for those damn flats.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm looking to trade my 18' one for about a 24-26' one. If you run across a longer one, snag it and we'll make a deal.

James is dead on with the adds, though. Tool box is WAY nice to have and spares are never a bad thing.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
rxcarl5 said:
how much did you end up into it? I found a big tex at lone peak trailer for 1695
when I bought the trailer 7+ years ago I paid 1390.00 out the door. The add ons figure another 500.00 or so over the years as I have learned what I need and what makes life easier. ;)

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I really like my Big Bubba's trailer that I bought last year, I think I paid $1795 for it. 16'x84, brakes, ramps, spare tire mount, etc.
auto6.jpg

neagtea

Supporting Member
Go up to layton and talk to Todd at wasatch trailers. Also Buy a spare and a spare set of wheel bearings