Loss of a brother.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I have talked with some of you today and informed you of what is going on with Todd Adams today. He passed early this morning after a bout with cancer. I know he will be missed by all of us. His work with U4WDA, Red Rock, OHV Counsel, just to name a few, has helped us all. He will be missed. There will be a account to help Linda out with expenses. If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact me. Please also send my any interesting or Funny Stories of Todd.

The Giggling Granny has lost her spotter.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7380897775203170725#

Viewing Thursday
Larkin Sunset Lawn 6-8
2350 east 13th south
Salt Lake City

Friday viewing from 10-11
Funeral 11
Larkin Sunset Garden
1950 east 106th south Sandy.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Very sad day for the 4x4 community, Todd and Linda have been longtime fixtures here in Utah. My heart goes out to Linda and the entire Adams family.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The few times I've crossed paths with Todd, I've had nothing but respect for the man. Best wishes to Linda and the rest of the family.

Bart

Can't even express in words how I feel about this. I was lucky enough to meet Todd and Linda in the late 90s and have enjoyed wheeling and competing with them ever since. He brought so much to the off road community and made a difference. Condolences and prayers to Linda and the whole Adams clan. We'll miss you Todd.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I met Todd 6 years ago on a cleanup up AF canyon. Since then it's been my privledge to wheel with him, follow him around wrong turns, do clean ups with him, compete with him (offroad and for the last bowl of lentil soup at Jim's) and serve with him on the U4WDA board. We will miss his dry sarcastic sense of humor, his hard work, and his stubborn commitment to our community. He is a good man that lived a good life.
Our hearts and prayers go out to Linda and his family.
Linda, please don't be a stranger: we sure love you being around.
-The Graves Family

allterrain

AllTerrain
Todd was one of the best and gave a lot to the 4WD community. He came to my rescue more than once and was always there when there was a land use event, competition or trail ride. Linda and the kids were his first love and the Jeeping was just something they have always done together and loved as a family. Linda, our thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this difficult time.
Alan Taylor Family