Lost my job

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
Hey all,
Just lost my job. Its a long story I would rather not tell again, but do any of you know any companies hiring?
I have experience in Management, Customer Service, Specialize in Wireless Technology and Information technology. I also have a background in Computer Technical support and Human Resources.

I am supposed to be getting married this year, and as you can imagine I am in a financial bind. If any of you know anything, please let me know.

Thank you.
Jer.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Just sent you a PM, time is of the essence, they are close to making an offer. So if it sounds interesting better jump on it.

Caleb

if you want a job in the IT field a good place to start is by getting on the SLLUG list (its the Salt Lake Linux Users Group, their site is www.sllug.org) they have a jobs list and there is about 6-12 listings that come through a week for various IT jobs around the valley.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
XJMAMA said:
Check out ihc.com. They hire alot of IT guys.

Yeah you have to have a masters degree and they will pay you a whopping $6.50 an hour in exchange....

Hey good luck... if you go to usajobs.com you can find a great federal gov job in IT... the VA was looking for someone a bit ago... :)