LOST

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Really.....REALLY???? WTF??????

Anyone else agree with me?:-\-_-

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
They didn't resolve every question, but I thought they did a good job of completing the story. I wonder if the blue-ray set will have writer commentary. That might make it worth watching the whole series again.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
They didn't resolve every question, but I thought they did a good job of completing the story. I wonder if the blue-ray set will have writer commentary. That might make it worth watching the whole series again.

NO:shawn:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I really loved the whole concept of the entire series, up until the last hour of the series finale. I just feel that the creativity and originality of the entire series was wasted.

*sigh*

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
[YOUTUBE]-HWECQa23Cs[/YOUTUBE]

yea...I thought he might make a funny at the end....lol

crawlinbear...:p Thank god TV is still a voluntary action. ;P

It does kind of feel like the writers just ended it with a lack of imagination or creativity that seemed to follow the whole series. So much science, theory and fantasy in the first six seasons to end as it did. Lame, but shame on me to think that such a badass series was, in my mind, supposed to have a kick ass ending.
LOL

Maybe Fringe will end better?!! lol :D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Never watched an episode. Ever. I don't feel betrayed either.:p

I applaud you.

I watched part of one and then a polar bear showed up so I quit. I heard some nazis showed up too. All makes sense to me.

that is why they call it lost, cause you never know what is going on.

Brett

Meat-Hippy

I agree, there's no way they could appease everyone (AMY!) with the ending, but I thought they did a good job tying it up. It's one I'd buy, like Mr Monkey.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I agree, there's no way they could appease everyone (AMY!) with the ending, but I thought they did a good job tying it up. It's one I'd buy, like Mr Monkey.

The ending focused only on the last season and didn't converge with the entire series very well if at all.

Instead it was written off as some religious magical moving island. Oh guess what, all the "alternate universe" flashes, we were all just dead. Writer's cop out. I want to know more about the physics that they tried to dive so deep into with imagination.

Life goes on... :p

rdneckride

Really.....REALLY???? WTF??????
I completely agree. How can a morbidly obese guy stuck on an island with what 20 other people stay obese over that kind of time? He would have shed them pounds quick same with a number of the others on that island. Watch survivor and you see lost lost it the first few episodes.. Time to go back to my old mean nothing shows like "The A Team" or watch a real movie about people being stranded like "Lord of the flies", "Alive",
"The Donner Party", and "Ravenous".