Lots of Good Parts for Sale. Some FREE!

redrussell

It's $100 for everthing for the seats? I am interested in them as well as the rollbar if these guys fall threw. I just need to arrange pick up of them since my CJ can't drive that far and the wife would kill me if I used her new SUV. (Had the truck and trailer stolen and they are still in the shop getting repairs)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It's $100 for everthing for the seats? I am interested in them as well as the rollbar if these guys fall threw. I just need to arrange pick up of them since my CJ can't drive that far and the wife would kill me if I used her new SUV. (Had the truck and trailer stolen and they are still in the shop getting repairs)

$100 for all the seats and everything I have that goes with with them. Should make some real nice seats once finished.

Any interest in selling the seat belts from the roll cage. I am having a hard time getting my kiddo seat in my cj7.
The belts are going back to the the owner. Was the only thing he wanted back.

This stuff is first come first serve. No lines here. If you want it today, come and get it today. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
60 stubs are gone and so is the TJ cage. Let's keep the rest of this stuff moving. All parts are OBO.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Early model 4l60e. Was originally behind a 4.3L. I was told by the PO that it had a full rebuild. The TC looks brand new (clean anyways with a 2010 sticker on it. This project has been sitting that long). 27 spline output that has been cut short just a bit. $300

Winters shifter. Also brand new. It has been installed though and has over spray on it from the PO. Should clean up just fine. $120.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sorry for missing these last few questions. The tail lights are gone. I decided to hold off on selling the axles. The off road lights are also sold. I have deleted all these posting, but the pictures stayed, I guess.