Ls 5.3/th350/205 twin sticked

AaronPaige

It's been a year and my "new buggy" drivetrain is still in the way of working on my current buggy, so somethings got to go... The 5.3 is dbw with 80k miles on it complete minus alternator and power steering pump, all wires were cut when removed but I sourced a complete harness
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg The th350 worked when pulled i seen the truck in use but did not drive it, and the 205 has been twin sticked... I had plans to use this set up as is, I don't know of anything that needs repaired, I'm in to this stuff 1150$ plus three trips to the slc area to get it but I'll sale for 1100$

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Sounds good, please let me know if you can verify the year. Also, forgot to ask if the throttle peddle was included.

Sorry for the back and forth, I'm relaying this info to a buddy.

Thanks Aaron

AaronPaige

The block number is F103 so I believe June 10th 03 is the build date LkQ is the company that pulled the engine but I don't have the paper work anymore but it's still on there pallet with there hold down strap

thanks for the interest

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
this is the best deal I have seen EVER on all that stuff. And here I am with no cash. :( Damn you, life. DAMN YOUUUUU!!!! :D

GLWS. I can't believe you still have this.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
LKQ is about the only online source I will use for engines. I have had a few of them now and have been happy everytime. This comes from using a few other sources as well that have given me issues each time.

If that helps.

AaronPaige

Thanks for the info... I can't believe this is still sitting around, I don't have the heart to put it on Ksl but I would love to make room to keep building...

AaronPaige

Just as I had decided to pull all this stuff off the classified section and start building off it a cool guy sent me a pm and made arrangements to come check it out, with cash in hand he loaded it up and I wish him the best... All the part went to a new home

sold