Machine shop recommendation

mesha

By endurance we conquer
cleggs is great. Haven't used the machine shop but have used the repair shop. Very fair and great work.

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
Hands down! Rod over at C&T will treat you right and give you a fair price! He just finished my sidekick 1.6 16 valve rebuild new pistons shaved rods, bored .40 over, decked, balanced, and isky torquer, high performance oil pump, everything gone over and fixed, I dropped it off and said treat it as if it was yours if you think it needs it do it $1,300 bones he has also built me a 383 stroker and fixed my 250r wheeler (801) 226-0827 call him

The main builder guy at cleggs (roger) is amazing at building engines and i plan to have him rebuild my 455 here soon. The only horror story from cleggs, they hate this story, I left them my 70 442 to work on the motor and one night when the were moving it they accidentaly started it in gear and it lurched forward into a truck. The truck ran over a guys leg and smashed the front of my car in. They felt extremly bad and there insurance cover the damage. Its a funny story now but at the time they thought i was going to crap my pants when i saw it. But other then that funny incident i have never had a problem with them.