Machine Shop

00Buck

Need to get some heads machined? Anybody have a good experienced honest place in the Salt Lake Valley to go too?

Broncoman

I use C&T machine in orem .. they do great work and very trustworthy .
they do the machine work for a lot of the boat racers around the state .

86RICK

hate to bad mouth

i will say this hunter machine does not stand behind anything. lots of money down the hole. i trust r and b out of bountiful and rpm out of west jordan they are more money but worth it. they are on 8800 south and 4000 west

rxcarl5

I would also say roger out of r and b machinery. I have known him for a long time and he has always done really good work for me. Like said before it is a little bit more money, but I always feel safe when the work is done. He has done all kinds of motors for me from early chevy 6 cylinders to the v-8s. also a couple of jeep motors also. hope this helps

Jate

Speed beats up Sparky.
86RICK said:
i will say this hunter machine does not stand behind anything. lots of money down the hole. i trust r and b out of bountiful and rpm out of west jordan they are more money but worth it. they are on 8800 south and 4000 west

I agree with the above, I had a 351W stroked to a 393 by RPM. They did a very good job at a fair price. I could of had it done slightly cheaper elsewhere but they were highly recommended by Mt. Logan so I did not want to be penny wise pound foolish. I am glad I did because they built me one bad a$$ motor. I had it dyno'd and the power at the flywheel is around 420 and 300 to the rear wheel. The guy I worked with was Dee. I think he is the owner.

Good luck.