Machine shops

Badger

I am the Brute squad
i need to find a machine shop to have my engine cleaned up machined and rebuilt.i want to turn my 4.0 into a stroker but due to a recent over heat the motor is toast.i need to blocked bored .30 over all that good stuff.but i will also need the flex plate 0 balanced so they have to be able to do that as well.

anybody have any shop in mind.i also want them to assemble to block again i need this done quick i kind of want to be down for as short as possible.

Broncoman

I've had 2 motor's go junk in 1200 mi from cleggs they wouldn't do any thing about them
C&T in orem build a lot of motors for racers around the country and are still reasonably priced ...

Lifelong Jeeper

LA Performance in Draper/Bluffdale.

These guys do great engine work. They specialize in marine engines but I have seen several different street rods/offroad toys in there. Ask for Denny or Ted.

RockCrushinToy

dont go to cleggs

go to Cn'T in Orem they are a really good shop with TONS of experience
they do very good work and the guys there are way cool

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I had a flywheel resurfaced at Hunter... I won't ever go back.
Try Crankshaft Grinding company. They do a lot more than just cranks, and they have very reasonable prices. My brother had his block cleaned and new cam bearings installed there, he is a very happy customer.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I had my 304 done at Temple's machine about 14 years ago. They did it all including a bore of 0.30, balance, blueprint, and assembly.

It's still going strong today.