Make Monster Garage Build A Rock Crawler!!

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Just voted for the crawler, Jesse is a cool guy, I've talked to him about building me some custom stuff for my next project (a chopper) He is the authority on choppers, He is working on some idea's for me as we speak.

S

sukaB

Trust me....
He aint workin on shiz for you but one of his bizzzzzzzz's might ......;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just wait, they will build a rockcrawler out of some truck they score for $100 and we will all cry cause it has D60's front and rear...

Can't wait to see it...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BlackSheep
Dudes,
I don't have any TV lately, so if they do the rockcrawler, someone has to tape it for me!!

I got you covered.... oh wait you were knocking Yota's...Sorry no tape for you..j/k:D

What we ought to do is have a Monster Garage night at some Sports Bar, get em' to play the show on the bigscreen and we can all sit aroung and professionally critique the show...:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

I got you covered.... oh wait you were knocking Yota's...Sorry no tape for you..j/k:D

What we ought to do is have a Monster Garage night at some Sports Bar, get em' to play the show on the bigscreen and we can all sit aroung and professionally critique the show...:D

That sounds like a great Idea......where do you think we could get away with that?? If not, what about a RME party at someone's place?? If I had TV, I'd offer up my place, but alas, I need to knock down a few trees before I can turn my satellite back on.

Hey, I don't think I was knocking yotas....just their smack talking drivers!!!:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BlackSheep
That sounds like a great Idea......where do you think we could get away with that?? If not, what about a RME party at someone's place?? If I had TV, I'd offer up my place, but alas, I need to knock down a few trees before I can turn my satellite back on.

Lets do it... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
so what do I do? i can't get into a bar

Hahahaha:D

Two options
1. Fake ID...
2. Sit outside the bar keeping my car warm and I will let you know what happened in the show...:D

I vote for #2...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya that's pretty funny guys. I say I go and watch it with one of my real friends somewhere else!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I get it at my place and I have a 6 foot TV screen :) beat that!! and if you can beat it, I will just bust out the 15x20 foot screen and put it in the back yard....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by wort
i vote for the party at someones house, considering i cant really get into a bar...:(

Thats all right, you can't out side with Sami and check out all the bar queens walking in and out...:D

How old are you anyway Wort? 17?