makin progress

BronkoRob

well i found a cab at the yard the other day. and tossed it on the frame. the front clip is now bolt on instead of welded on to make it easier to work on the motor. and its nice finally seeing all my junk starting to come together. cant wait to start it up and take it for a spin. here are a few pics.

Attachments

• on frame.jpg
    on frame.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 46
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 60
  • junkyard find.jpg
    junkyard find.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Hell YEAH!.jpg
    Hell YEAH!.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 46

mswasey

Bronco Molester
Lookin good Rob!

BronkoRob said:
well i found a cab at the yard the other day. and tossed it on the frame. the front clip is now bolt on instead of welded on to make it easier to work on the motor. and its nice finally seeing all my junk starting to come together. cant wait to start it up and take it for a spin. here are a few pics.

BronkoRob

oh yeah did i mention it is a 73 bronco frame? the wheel base is left the same. its 92? 94ish? whatever the eb wheelbase is? i might change it but i didnt have a whole lot of problems with it before, sooo we shall see how it does. im kinda limited timewise. there are a few trips i want to make with it this year and i am leaving for the navy in june.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
BronkoRob said:
oh yeah did i mention it is a 73 bronco frame? the wheel base is left the same. its 92? 94ish? whatever the eb wheelbase is? i might change it but i didnt have a whole lot of problems with it before, sooo we shall see how it does. im kinda limited timewise. there are a few trips i want to make with it this year and i am leaving for the navy in june.
I thought that frame looked familiar. :D Yeah, EB's are 92" wheelbase, I have been having difficulty on tall obstacles, so I am probably going to get a little closer to 100". Excellent frame choice :D :D

BronkoRob

YES SIR! excellant frame choice. i never had to many problems with the running gear. it was the body that i beat to crap. i couldnt afford a new one hell i couldnt afford a good used one. cant beat 400 bucks for a complete cab though. :D