Making a Trip

samitoy

I am originally from that area. I was thinking Milts Mile and some other trails around Sand Hollow and then a stop off at the lake???

I might just have the wife and kids hang at the lake.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So when and where do you want to meet and I will be there. Milts mile sounds fun I have not been on that trail in a long time. I can go on monday. just pm me or place a post. thanks Kevin

blk88

AZ4x4
Hello...I'm from Phoenix and will be in St. George for the Labor Day weekend visiting in-laws and was wondering if anyone had an open seat on Saturday? I don't have a truck or trailer to haul my Jeep out there or I'd be driving myself. I'd love to see some stuff in St. George. Thanks!

del0075

Hello...I'm from Phoenix and will be in St. George for the Labor Day weekend visiting in-laws and was wondering if anyone had an open seat on Saturday? I don't have a truck or trailer to haul my Jeep out there or I'd be driving myself. I'd love to see some stuff in St. George. Thanks!

if i make it out ill have a seat..my # is 435-705-0075 Del

blk88

AZ4x4
Thanks Del. I will give you a call tomorrow once I get in St. George to see if things are still a go and set everything up if it is.
Burke

race913

Southern Krawler
I know there are more going out a bit later. Me and Kevin are meeting up at wash. dam staging area at 10a Labor day monday. If anyone is interested in following us let. Well see you there...

Last edited: