MAN that's a massive rig...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I hit up Smith's on 8th&9th to pick up some concert tickets and a Dt Coke.. I was suprised to see this behemuth beast of a rig in my neck of the woods. You don't see MAN's in the US too often.

man7.jpg

man2.jpg

man1.jpg

man5.jpg

man6.jpg

man4.jpg

man3.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Pfft.. I was showing it's size in relation to the 'orange thing'...

.. it's not ugly.. it's, different..

:)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
^ Of course I agree. I still look at the 55 and wonder what the engineers/designers were thinking.. The lines of the vehicle are ridiculous.

I love my little pigs..

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I followed that rig through Sardine canyon on Friday--my wife had to grab the wheel as I sat there and drooled :D

I've seen two others one was in Moab and the other was in Glacier Park a few years back. The one in the park dwarfed that one as it was riding on 53" Michelin's :cool:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
^drinking diet coke won't make you less fat Jason^

:roll:

Ha, i really don't take notice of what wil/won't make me 'fat'.. I really just like it's taste.

I grew up on Mt Dew, then switched to Dr Pepper throughout HS & post HS until I met my wife's family.. They always had it around, so I started drinkin it.

Ford Prefect

I love those MAN trucks... A great platform on which to build.

You know I have seen them in that size for as little as $50,000.oo, so, I don't know, I figure a LOT of folks could have one if they wanted it. They are not any more than a typical motorhome.

Thanks for throwing that up here, great pictures...

Last edited:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
That is cool !!!

We found this rig that we just picked up with only 60,000 on the engine and trans runs great and gets around 12 miles to the gallon and can pull anything !

Attachments

• 16209320.jpg
    16209320.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 16209324.jpg
    16209324.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16